A few comments on our politicians.
The 2016 presidential election was a life-time low. Neither party was able to put up a viable candidate. I did not support either candidate.
Historically it is interesting (but sad) as to why Donald Trump won.
For myself, I do not put myself in either (any) camp politically.
I’m naturally conservative and like it when we are good stewards of money and resources, but I also believe we need to administer to the less fortunate, feed the hungry, help the needy, and lend a hand.
I’m hoping that in the next presidential election we can find someone who is:
- Thinks things through and listens before making decisions,
- Takes a balanced approach of
- Being responsible and
- Meeting the needs of our country and it’s people and
- Can work with individuals from both parties.
- A bridge-builder.
- (has enough personality and political sense to get elected.)
“As a parting shot” here’s an (ugh) article titled, The First Porn President.
Let’s all hope that things get better.