In 2021, I started, and was able to complete, two daily Christian devotionals. I think this is the first time I’ve ever been able to actually do all 365 days.
- The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge is written by Tony Dungy. This was a gift to me Christmas 2020 from my daughter and husband, Diane and Luke Delgehausen.
- Grace for the Moment is by Max Lucado. I picked this one myself. Marilyn and I read this nightly after dinner.
Here are what I see as the strengths and the reasons why I was actually able to complete these books.
- Only one page for each day. This makes it pretty easy to catch up if you miss a day or two.
- Lucado gets right to the point and is an excellent author.
- Tony Dungy uses lots of good examples. He was a successful player and coach so I enjoyed his sports examples.
Without the grace of God, I would not have been able to complete these. With God’s continues grace, I hope to continue the tradition/habit.
I’ve learned much. Thanks you Jesus.
In 2022, I hope to keep it up reading:
- Life Under God by Tony Evans. Daily devotional.
- Made for this Moment by Max Lucado. A book, not a true daily devotional.