To aid in learning the timeline of Paul’s missionary journeys and authorship of his letters, the following are useful:
- Good one-page summary (visual) timeline.
- Good concise summary. (See also C:\Users\James\Dropbox\Personal\Christian\Bible\Paul)
- Timeline of the Apostle Paul (has missionary journeys and books written)
- Chronology of Acts and the Epistles1
- Chapter 1 – Outline and Chronology of Paul’s Life from Entire Course
- Maps, timelines, & information: I; II; II; III
- BibleStudy.org has various timelines (pretty extensive information) and maps (as these below). (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Where the books of the Bible were written. (from http://www.biblestudy.org/maps/order-of-bible-books.html)
All the travels of Paul on one map.